Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Job 1 through 16

Hello, sorry it's Wednesday and not Tuesday.  I was working on bridal shower stuff for my friend Kristin Tuesday and kinda didn't get around to blogging.  Apologies.  But, I'm here now :)
I believe I can make up for typing so much last time by not having as much to say this time. I have read Job before, and studied it in college.  I didn't really feel like I had as many questions with this reading as I did with Genesis stuff.  The book of Job is, however, a very good reminder that hey, sometimes bad things happen to good people. And, just because they do, that doesn't mean God is against us, or that God is indifferent to our suffering.  There is more Job to come, but this is pretty much all I have to say about it thus far.  Now, for those playing along at home, here is the new reading list:
Today/Wednesday: Job 17 through 20
Tomorrow/Thursday: Job 21 through 23
Friday: Job 24 through 28
See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment