Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm back!

Wow. Obviously I failed on this blogging thing. Does that mean I should just throw in the towel? No. I started with the best of intentions, but my original idea of blogging AND reading all in just one year proved too much for me so I dropped the blogging part in favor of keeping afloat on the reading part. Well, I finished it! I read the whole Bible! I know this wasn't the way I had wanted the blog to get going (I feel like I just jumped in with a spoiler here), but now that I've completed the reading, I need to start blogging again. I feel it still holds value. So, I have a new goal. Now my goal will be to blog on the notes and thoughts that I took from this experience. I will probably end up reading it through a second time while doing this. But, with it spread over time, I hope the blogging part will be a little less daunting. Since I already did some posts here I don't want to just start over either. You, dear reader, can be privy to all my flaws. I'm not here to mask my mistakes and pretend I have it all figured out. Thank goodness I have Jesus. Let's try again, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment